Thank you for supporting people in Bristol who are homeless and vulnerable.
Your donation, big or small, will make a huge difference to the people we help in Bristol who are experiencing homelessness, addiction, food/job/income insecurity, and abuse.
- £8 a month could give somebody hot meals at the Wild Goose for a week.
- £13 a month could pay for somebody to be supported to apply for Universal Credit.
- £46 a month could pay for somebody to attend an addiction recovery course.
Single, on-off donations:
- £15 could provide a homeless person with essential supplies such as clothing and toiletries.
- £26 could pay for a one-to-one session supporting recovery from addiction.
- £98 could provide a bed for the night and support for a homeless woman.
Giving is easy; you can fill in the donation form below, or contact our finance team for our bank information: [email protected]