The Wild Goose drop-in Centre
New pattern of opening hours at 32 Stapleton Road, BS5 0QY – map here.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.
- Breakfast – 9.30-10.30am
- Engagement support – 10.30-11.30am
- Lunch – 12-1.30pm
The award-winning Wild Goose drop-in Centre provides free hot meals, shower facilities, clothing and toiletries four days and six nights a week for those in extreme poverty and need. The centre also serves as a hub in signposting to appropriate voluntary and council services. Alongside this we provide volunteering opportunities and also access points for agencies working with this client group.
What we do
- Provide breakfast and lunch four days a week for those in extreme poverty and need.
- Host advisory sessions about housing, finance, employment, health, citizens’ rights, alcohol and drug issues in partnership with local statutory and voluntary organisations.
- Host a weekly medical clinic (the ‘wet clinic’) for street drinkers;
- Provide appropriate work and support for volunteers; and
- Engage with young people and schools to increase awareness of homelessness issues and to raise support for inHope.
Contact: [email protected] / 07941 414425