Click on a project to find out more about volunteering there.
inHope is a Christian charity, and our work is an expression of the church in action in Bristol. Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, we welcome volunteers who are supportive of our Christian ethos and who want to support the most vulnerable people within our community.
Did you know…
- Each shift in the Wild Goose, volunteers serve around 500 cups of tea and coffee. This equates to 1,500 hot drinks served every day, and a grand total of 5kg of sugar and 1.2kg of coffee!
- Every breakfast, the Wild Goose serves 300 pieces of toast.
- In February we recorded 491 times that volunteers came to support our projects.
- Everyday in the Wild Goose, volunteers and staff wash up over 1500 dirty dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Spring of Hope does 4-10 loads of washing each day, meaning that their washing machine is on almost constantly!
If you would like to be a part of this amazing volunteering effort, please let us know!