Volunteer with us at inHope.
Click on the links to find out more about volunteering there.
Volunteer Film Makers.
inHope is looking for Volunteer Film Makers who will help to build our resource of short films. Films will be used on our website, social media platforms and at events. They will help to raise awareness of inHope’s work and will support fundraising appeals. This is a great opportunity for Film Production students or Videographers wanting some much needed work experience and pieces for their portfolio.
inHope is a Christian charity, and our work is an expression of the church in action in Bristol. Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, we welcome volunteers who are supportive of our Christian ethos and who want to support the most vulnerable people within our community.
Did you know…
- Each shift in the Wild Goose, volunteers serve around 500 cups of tea and coffee. This equates to 1,500 hot drinks served every day, and a grand total of 5kg of sugar and 1.2kg of coffee!
- Every breakfast, the Wild Goose serves 300 pieces of toast.
- In February we recorded 491 times that volunteers came to support our projects.
- Everyday in the Wild Goose, volunteers and staff wash up over 1500 dirty dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Spring of Hope does 4-10 loads of washing each day, meaning that their washing machine is on almost constantly!
If you would like to be a part of this amazing volunteering effort, please let us know!